• Cultivating Sustainable Ideas For A Greener Tomorrow
    Cultivating Sustainable Ideas For A Greener Tomorrow

    Cultivating Sustainable Ideas For A Greener Tomorrow

  • a revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops
    a revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops

    a revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops

  • Agricultural Innovation Rooted In Sustainability
    Agricultural Innovation Rooted In Sustainability

    Agricultural Innovation Rooted In Sustainability

  • Cultivating Sustainable Ideas For A Greener Tomorrow
    Cultivating Sustainable Ideas For A Greener Tomorrow

    Cultivating Sustainable Ideas For A Greener Tomorrow

  • a revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops
    a revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops

    a revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops

  • Agricultural Innovation Rooted In Sustainability
    Agricultural Innovation Rooted In Sustainability

    Agricultural Innovation Rooted In Sustainability

Inspired By Nature. Driven By Innovation.

Established in 2015, Telluris Biotech works towards tackling issues that plague the agricultural industry globally through innovative and nature-friendly solutions. We empower farmers around the world through products that help them achieve greater crop protection and productivity through sustainable solutions that preserve nature and biodiversity.

We strive to build a world of happier farmers, cleaner environments, and a healthier you.

WE ARE TELLURIS

WE ARE TELLURIS​

Inspired By Nature. Driven By Innovation.

Established in 2015, Telluris Biotech India Private Limited works towards tackling issues that plague the agricultural industry globally through innovative and nature-friendly solutions. We empower farmers around the world through products that help them achieve greater crop protection and productivity through sustainable solutions that preserve nature and biodiversity.

We strive to build a world of happier farmers, cleaner environments, and a healthier you.

GROW GREEN​​

Sowing The Seeds Of Sustainability

At around 7.8 billion strong, humanity’s ever-growing need for food is a global issue that affects the entire planet. Growing enough food for the world while simultaneously ensuring the preservation of agricultural resources like land and water is crucial to our future.

We strive to build a world of happier farmers, cleaner environments, and a healthier you.

GROW GREEN

Sowing The Seeds Of Sustainability

At around 7.8 billion strong, humanity’s ever-growing need for food is a global issue that affects the entire planet. Growing enough food for the world while simultaneously ensuring the preservation of agricultural resources like land and water is crucial to our future.

At Telluris, we are revolutionizing food productivity, safety, and health through eco-friendly scientific innovations that are focussed on efficiency, preservation, and productivity.

GROW GREEN​

Sowing The Seeds Of Sustainability

At around 7.8 billion strong, humanity’s ever-growing need for food is a global issue that affects the entire planet. Growing enough food for the world while simultaneously ensuring the preservation of agricultural resources like land and water is crucial to our future.

We strive to build a world of happier farmers, cleaner environments, and a healthier you.

Crop Safety & Nurture

The global crop yields rose rapidly in the early decades of the “green revolution”, productivity is now plateauing in many regions of the world. The reason the productivity of industrial agriculture is now under threat is because Pests, viruses, fungi, bacteria and weeds are adapting to chemical pest management faster than ever. Meanwhile, synthetic fertilisers are fast destroying the soil biota and its nutrient-recycling potential. This creates a dangerous treadmill effect: increasing resistance leads to increasing pesticide use, generating mounting costs for farmers and further environmental degradation.

“It has been estimated that hardly 0.1% of the agrochemical used in crop protection reaches the target pest leaving the remaining 99.9% to enter the environment thus causing hazards to non-target organisms.”

At Telluris, we are committed to bring our support to the concept of sustainable agriculture by meeting the needs of present and future generations by developing novel ecologically safe products while ensuring profitability, environmental health and social and economic equity.

FUNDING NEWS