A revolutionary bio nematicide that protects various crops
Nema Fasak™ is a product developed using patented peptides that are extracted through biological processes. The product’s unique mode of action only targets the cell death pathways in plant parasitic nematodes and has a proven control efficacy . It has been patented in over 32 countries and is currently undergoing extensive trials across the globe.
- Developed using patented peptides
- Manufactured using fermentation-based processes
- Unique mode of action that targets only plant parasitic nematodes
- Effective Nematode control.
- Purified peptides improve crop growth by 40%*
- Does not affect soil microbiota
- Most effective for solanaceous crops, cucurbits, fruits (guava & pomegranate), and row crops (cotton & soybean).
Product Usage:The recommended dosage of Nema Fasak is 3-5 ml/liter at a frequency of 25 days/acre using drenching/drip irrigation as the mode of delivery.
*Disclaimer: Control efficacy and improved crop growth figures can vary based on conditions, usage, and other factors.